Today we are going to share all those things that we have learned over these years starting from a sample eBay design to grossing over million dollars a month on eBay. Our eBay sellers have achieved highest conversion rates, converted visitors to customers, had a very high sales rate, classic customer support & so on.
Improving eBay sales figures are 100% practical for eBay sellers. We know that being an eBay seller is a busy task, hence we will keep it short & simple.
So, what is that keeping you away from getting good eBay sales?
There are thousands of reasons for not getting good sales on eBay. We will start with “titles” Your product titles are sick & unattractive. To make it crisp follow the quick tips below.
- Write title for humans not robots
- Humans search for your products
- Search engine robots don’t use your products
- Avoid exaggerating words like rare or wonderful for product titles
- Buyers look for specific brands hence give them one
- Buyers already know what is amazing & what is not
- Show them what they want to see
- Include product name, make, model, size, color & condition
Use shortage & urgency to increase your eBay sales
Creating a product look out of supplies can help you convert ebay visitors into buyers. The fear of losing a desired product on discount is something a smart buyer won’t let go. See below.
- Offer flash sales with limited time discount
- Offer fast & free shipping
- Flash sales must be on selected products.
- Put countdown timer on your eBay listing templates
- Offer speedy delivery if they order before time
- Show that you are running out of stock
- Show how many similar products you sold
- Put a limited edition product sale.
- Show them how many limited edition product you have in stock
- Create urgency in marketing emails too
Use powerful call-to-action buttons like “buy now”, “order now”, “limited stock” etc in your ebay html template. Using urgency/shortage is not a fishing technique.
Take a look at ready-to-install theme base ebay html template in our collection.